Monday, April 02, 2007

New Tofra Puppy Photos so cute!!!






Hello Folks




I just had to share these ever so cute photos of Freyja, Bista, and the puppies.. The older female, is grandma Frayja(who is also Black Pearls Grandmother, and who Freyja was names after) and the younger female is Bista, momma to this colorful litter and my Tofra Tobba's little half sister.. and to make this litter even closer to my heart, Daddy is Hector, which is my Tofra Dalla's father so theses sweet little babies are half brothers and sisters to Dalla, and Aunt and Uncles to Greenstone AJay, Zander and Ada LOL


Enjoy the puppy photos, I can't wait for my own, .. well I have to wait but I am so excited!! puppy breath, soft little tiny baby puppy feet and shiny and o so kissable little forheads.. ahhh


I might have fly to Iceland and steal Karma out of the puppy pen and give her a snuggle! LOL What do you say Monika, can I have a little Karma for myself :)


Barks


No comments: