Monday, April 09, 2007

Litters 2007- New puppy update




Hello Folks


Well everything is going very well, Wee one is growing well and gaining steady and sure per day, she has lighten up a bit now that she is a little bit older, from her newborn photo, but If I can go by my past experances I am expecting the puppy to turn out to be dark red in main coat color.


At this time, I can find no black hairs or black tipping in her coat, so I think? she might be a clean coat in color with no sable (this is hard to get in our breed, so many folks are breeding with the sable factor that is hard to get a clean coat)


So forgive the red hue folks, but I have the heat lamp out and in the birth box as its a single pup and she gets cool much faster then normal if mom leaves to go eat or outside etc, and so as I don't want her getting chilled.. I have got it set up that she can go under the heat lamp to keep warm.
Well, that's about it for now, going to go spend some time with the puppy and momma dog.
Barks

No comments: