Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday to you all, Easter is coming!


Hello Folks


Hope you are all set to enjoy the wonderful long weekend, I know, we are.. I have my dear hubby home for four whole days! Love it..


So we woke up with yet another dusting of light snow, but that didn't stop me from taking the dogs out for a good long run in the fields today, and while I was wishing that I had grabbed my woolly instead of my leather head gear by the end of the walk, the dogs loved it.
I snapped this great photos of Greenstone Alaxander out in the fields and used my photo program to make it a black and white drawing, I loved it when I saw the him standing there and I am going to get it made into a coffee mug..
So otherwise, the game plan today is to just work around the farm, I had hoped to do alot more outside yard work, but its so cold and damp right now, guess it will have to wait, but its still a good day to get those feet trimmed on the sheep.
So in general, we are having a movie day today, Jason rented two last night and so we are going to crack out the blankets and invite the dogs up on the sofa's with us and have a few hours of down time for everyone :) Never a bad thing.
For the rest of the weekend at this point, we have a farm sale on Saturday, Easter on Sunday and we are planning on building a few new pieces of agility equipment for my own training fields.. Was pleased to see that we have bits of green starting to show in the hay fields so hopefully it there will be more soon.
Hope you all have a amazing and wonderful family weekend!
Barks

No comments: