Monday, April 16, 2007

Greenstone Show Results update



Hello Folks


As most of you that are reading on a regular basis know, it had been a very long, very hard last week, I had been booked to go to the dog show for Friday/Saturday/Sunday and we had rented Jason's boss's moterhome for the weekend.


I had cancelled the trip due to helping the puppy, and was home friday when she very sadly passed away. As you can imagine I was not in a good mood, and went to bed early, much to my surprise the alarm went off early the next day, and Jason said.. Get up and Get ready.. you are going to the show..


He has taken care of everything the night before while I had slept and all was arranged for the farm, and I could see his point, a little time away, doing something that I love would be a good thing for me.


So we went to the shows on Saturday and Sunday at Petawawa, lovely drive out and back it was raining but still good drive.


So we had two dogs with us, Alaxander and Black Pearl..


So Saturday, Greenstone Black Pearl took Best of Breed for her first CKC Championship point at the tender age of just over seven months. She went on to show case the breed in Group Seven and Puppy Group Seven. Alaxander took BOS.


On Sunday, Alaxander took Best of Breed and went on to Group Seven, Black Pearl took BOS and Best Puppy, and she looked wonderful in Puppy Group,


It was a good thing to have a bit of time away from the farm.. it was also a good thing that when we arrived home, everything was fine and all well in the barn etc.


Barks

No comments: