Monday, April 09, 2007

New Icelandic Art- Ch Belglen Runa of Greenstone


Hello Folks


Well it arrived by UPS today and I just have to share it with you folks, so here is the Pencil Portrait of Belglen Runa of Greenstone. I love this photo, Monika K hubby Runar took this photo of Runa in the hay fields on my little farm when they came to visit the Greenstone Kennel on one of their trips to Canada.


This is also the Picture used for the Dogs Annual for the breed in 2007..


Portrait was done by Kathryn Kirk of Pet Portraits by Kathryn




If you would like to have a drawing done off of your favorite photos, please contact Kathryn.


My new Icelandic Art work already has a place of honor picked out on the wall in my living room, I can't wait to get it frame to my colors and on the wall.. it is a 11 by 14..
Barks

No comments: