Thursday, April 12, 2007

Grey Wet Cool day on the Farm

Hello and Good Morning Folks

Well snow and sleet and freezing rain have arrived thoughtout the night along with cool temp, but all is well on Misty Morning Farm.

I really don't have alot of update on today, I am very pleased to say that we had a quiet content night of nursing and growing from little honey child, and I finally Duh, figured out that I can sleep in the living room on the click clack sofa bed and the bed is so low that the box can be right there, so we tried that last night and it works wonderful, I got more sleep, everyone was content and Jason got a full nights sleep, which as he works off the farm, he does need.

So with everything seeming to be going smoothly, the rented moterhome arrives tonight for my show weekend get a way.. Jason will be home with everyone and although I don't have a cell phone, my handler does and so he can call to speak with me any time.

So while I had groomed the dogs early in the week the weather has not worked and they will need a quick new bath and groom out today to get ready for the shows for the next three days.

Timing on the rings is good, last ring of the day friday, so Jason will be home before I leave and I can always be home in three hours if needed

However if all goes well, Greatly looking forward to earning some new ISD CKC Championship points this weekend, and to see what the judges think of the two dogs I am taking out.. Photos and updates when I get home of course.

Otherwise, just a regular old house day and start getting ready for the weekend trip.

Have a good one folks

Bark

No comments: