Sunday, February 18, 2007

Thunder got his HCT Leg 2.



Thunder got his 2nd leg of the AHBA HCT

Hi Folks, Congrats to Doug, Deb, and Gwynn who are Thunders family. I am so proud of Thunder as his breeder mom! and his furry parent are very proud as well!! Dalla and Vaskur send wags and playbows to their handsome son.

This is Thunder as a baby puppy, can you believe that this cutie grew up to be a big handsome working herding dog! Thunders Brother Ullo lives on a Farm by Edmonton Alberta, and his family has horses, so working well with animals does come well with this breed and line.

As soon as I have a working link for Thunders youtube video, I will post it on this write up and I have been told that there are a few still photos of thunder herding so will add them as soon as I get them.

As far as I know, Thunder is the first Icelandic Sheepdog to earn a AHBA title, very cool indeed. Folda was the first CKC HI Icelandic Sheepdog in Canada.

In keeping with sheep, we had our first set of twin lambs born yesterday morning, a lovely set of babies girls out of butterscotch, and Chocolate is due anytime now, Ripple Chips and Stomp still look to have a bit to go yet.. I will get new photos of the wee ones.

Have a great day,

Barks

No comments: