Monday, February 19, 2007

Greenstone Black Pearl









Hello Folks




Well, Freyja is six months old so it was time to get some new stack photos of her, I try and take photos of my own dogs as they grow out every month, so that I can see how the lines develop and mature out. This helps me greatly in each new generation or in related litters. Frejya is going though a growth sput right now, but overall her balance is lovely, her head and profile are developing just the way I had hoped, what a very pretty up and coming show Icelandic Sheepdog puppy. These was natural stacking on the table, I tried hard to not do much hand stacking as I wanted it to reflect where she was that day. Hope you enjoyed seeing how she is looking at this moment in time.. Can't wait to see what she looks like at a year or two years or five..
Barks

No comments: