Friday, February 16, 2007

Greenstone Blue Suede Shoes



Hello Folks
New photos of Blue Suede Shoes, at six months old, what a sweet boy he is , lovely deep red color to his caot, and a very nice coat indeed for his age, love his very foxy face, with his strong prick ears.. I was thrilled to read that he is doing so well in his new family, always a joy to hear just how well the match is. Also heard from his Sisters owner this week, Greenstone Mystic Moon and she is doing very well in her agility training, I can't wait to see her out in the ring this coming Nov when she is old enough to compete, and I look forward to the day, that I am at a agility trial and get to see my own puppies in the ring along with their parents. Mystic's owner lives in the United States but does trial in my area once or twice a year so I will be there cheering them on. I can't wait to see new photos of her.
Well had Freyja at training yesterday, and not quite as good as last time, she did well, but as always I want more.. LOL Turns out that I am clumber, not a splitter, and boy did that make sense.. one more thing to write down on a post it, and stick on my fridge.. :)
I was pleased with Freyja in the conformation training, and Zander did a good job being a wonderful distraction for her, both moving out in front and coming up behind her.. but Frejya is in a puppy growth spurt and it was painfull to see her normally amazing moverment, not quite up to par.. Her front was great, her down not so good, and same with her side movement, still has amazing front reach, but her rear is in a growth right now, and just not what it was even two weeks ago... but the joy is, she was happy, perky and giving her all, and she is a puppy so what I see today is not what I have in two weeks, two months etc..
I was very pleased to see that she is just a thinking puppy, she is such a bright pup, and that is saying something as all my Icelandics are smart, but Frejya well, she just has that little bit more in the brain department :)
Well, its cold out there, that is for sure, but off to run the dogs, and I have been busy taking new photos this week so will post some soon. Got a lovely one of Dalla, it was taken at night so don't know what the color will look like but very pleased with the stack anyway.
Barks

No comments: