Saturday, February 17, 2007

Comments on the posts for Iceland Sheepdog


Hello Folks


Well, I went online yesterday and figured out how to let you post comments on the write ups, I love the fact that I get private emails and comments on the blog, so please always feel free to keep them coming, and I will do my best to write about what you are asking, don't worry Karen, a dewclaws article is coming, and thanks for everyones comments on the recipes, so glad that folks are liking them.

The photo above is the mini treats, you can see how very tiny they are, and how when they bake, then mostly shrink and so only a few need to be broke apart.
So anyway, now you can also post on the blog itself, can't wait to see a few posts.. you don't have to give out your email address either, can post without a name etc. All posts are welcome but anything rude or spammy will be deleted and removed.
Everyone have a great night.
Barks

No comments: