Monday, February 05, 2007

Greenstone Black Moon's New Photos



Good Morning Folks

Well, Its cold outside!! WOW, minus 37 with windchill pushing down into the minus 40 with the news saying that any exposed flesh will freeze in ten min or under, and warnings for limited time outside even if covered and bundled up, so I guess I will be doing chores in sections today, and am so glad my farm critter are all in barns, with lots of bedding. I was outside with my normal winter coat and did the rabbits fresh water, and came right back into the house, will have to crack out my big exploration down gear that we wore in the artic before I go back out, and bring everyone some nice warm water and do critter checks and no dogs get to come with me, I don't want any noses or paws getting frozen.

Well, I got new photos and updates from three of my puppy folks last night so will have to spread out new photos of the puppies and dogs over the next few days :) So this is Black Moon's new photos, one of him laying down and a nice outside stack photo in the snow..He looks wonderful and a huge thank you goes out to his family for all the wonderful different activies that were shown in the photos they sent.. clearly these are well loved, well played with very content Icelandics, Black Moon's best friend and playmate is Greenstone Apollo, I will put up a photo of the two of them together in the update on Apollo.

Well, I have warmed up and back out to brave the cold.. will post more later.

Barks

No comments: