Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Greenstone Black Pearl is going to the shows!


Hello Folks


Well I am very pleased to confirm that Freyja is going to her first CKC show, she is booked for the Purina Show, of course in puppy class, and Scott and Laura will be there with Soley in adult class. So it will be two little females out dazzling the crowds. Saturday is a Black Tie Event, and I already have my evening wear picked out, and to show off my very glossy black tri Icelandic Sheepdog Puppy, I am going to be wearing a deep red outfit. Just heard on the show lists that we will have around 700 dogs per day for the show, so that is great. I am very excited to see what my friends in the dog world think of my newest little girl.
The dogs are all doing well, its warmed up a bit so that is very nice, for all of us. We have been training lots in the house, I asked and Jason was kind enough to build me a new Agility table that is the low kind, so I can work all the dogs on it, including Freyja who is not doing any kind of jumping yet, other then what comes natural :)
We have also been working on weave poles a great deal and they are coming along very well.
See Greenstone Ada (pointed) in the photo above taking Best Female and Best of Opposite Sex last spring, can't wait to see her out in the show ring this year, she has matured out so much and is looking every so sweet.
Barks

No comments: