Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Spring Litter Planned for Greenstone Kennel


Hello Folks


Just wanted to let you know that Greenstone is planning one spring litter at this time, with most likely one late summer breeding, I am hoping greatly to use Narri from Pineridge Kennels on Greenstone Ada on her late summer heat.. This will be Ada's first litter and I am expecting great things from her.. Right now, I have a waiting list for possable Show/Breeding Puppies, but am actively looking for wonderful Altered Pet homes for the Spring litter.. Expecting Med/Long hair Red/White puppies.
If you are interested in getting on my waiting list for a possable Show/Breeder or a Pet Puppy, or a Performance Puppy, please let me know at
I will send you a copy of my puppy application and be very happy to answer any questions in regards to the difference possable planned litters for the coming year, and possable breeding plans for the next couple years.
Barks

No comments: