Thursday, March 29, 2007

In Honor of Piper and Kim Cooper


Hello Folks,


Most of you know that I do most of my Dog training at Best Friends School of Dogs and while I like and train under most of the trainers there, I love training under Kim Cooper, she is fair, and funny and can give you a hard time in the nicest way but still let you know that you messed up..


For a tie in to all Greenstone Puppy Owners, Kim Cooper is who gives all my temperment tests to all Greenstone Litters and helps me go over each waiting family to make sure that I am thinking clearly on how should get what temperment on what pup etc..
Well, Kim's amazing girl Piper passed away and this is her memory page from the current Dogs in Canada.. I just wanted to share it with everyone. Piper touched the lives of everyone who knew her, she was such! a special dog.
Barks

No comments: