Thursday, March 08, 2007

Icelandic Sheepdogs in Finland -Icelandic Trips for Greenstone Kennel




Hello Folks


I am packing to head off to the show for the weekend plus working the CISC breed booths at the breeders village, it will be wonderful that all the CKC directors from across Canada will be at this show, so it will be a wonderful PR event for the breed.


When I was in Finland at the ISIC meetings on behalf of the CISC club, I was lucky enough to be asked to judge a Icelandic Sheepdog Fun match, there was around 30 ISD at the show, and it was worth its weight in Gold to see that many dogs together..


Here are few photos of the dogs at the show.. I will do a write up and put photos up in the future on my trip to Holland to meet some dear friends of mine and many holland dogs, as well as my trip to Norway and photos of some of the dogs I meet while there..


Barks

No comments: