Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Iceland Sheepdogs-Table Dogs or Floor Dogs



Hello Folks,


Just a few more photos of the show, it is worth noting that at the Purina Show once again we were encouraged to Table our dogs, given their size, and I will admit that they really do look much better on the table then on the floor.


I am thinking that perhaps we need to see if we can get it as a choice within our breed, when it comes to puppies, an females, they need to be on the table, its when you get to the males, that I go hmmmmm.. So I can't help but wonder if they would make a much better table breed then floor. I wish that when we were asked by the CKC what we wanted, that we had been able to be in the shows for a couple months or a year but of course that is not the way it works.


I love the first photo on the table ask it shows Freyja's outline very well, and the second one, she may not be in the most perfect stack, but look at that eye contact, and expression despite being a group ring.. she is so happy in the ring, and Iam sure that alot of that is how she has been raised and trained with the clicker and postive training methods.


Barks

No comments: