Sunday, March 18, 2007

Greenstone Alaxander The Great-more photos





Hello Folks


Ok, I took the cameria with me on the dogs run/walks this morning, and tried to get a few new ones of Zander, now these are plain jane, causal photos taken in deepish snow and I promise that within half a second of me taking the photo he was on the move again.. I had to put the very cute, leaping right at me, snow nose photo in..


While I might have found it cold, the dogs loved it, anyway, as most of you know, Zander is expecting his first litter of puppies in April! I am very excited , and I know that a number of folks on the waiting lists have asked to see new photos of this lovely med coated black tri boy.
For the show folks, you will have to wait for a proper show stack photo coming in the future no doubt as I will be working to finish him in the next few shows. Zander was shown twice and took Best of Breed once and Best of Opposite Sex once, so he is already got a two point major on him.
Barks

No comments: