Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dock Dogs Seminar coming-Can't wait to see an Icelandic do this!



Hello Folks

For those of you who know me, it will come as no surprise that I am up to trying something new with the Icelandics, there is a huge Dock Dog gathering coming up in Ottawa, there will be four days of events, including two days of seminars and training times available, and then you can choose to try out if you would like..

http://www.dockdogs.com/component/option,com_extcalendar/Itemid,53/extmode,view/extid,186/

I am quite excited, and looking forward greatly to giving it a try, I have a couple choices on who I want to take, but I am leaning towards Vaskur, he will chase a throw kong into a lake in a flash, but the only ISD that has learned to jump off a dock so far is Zander, and that was because he broke his stay, and was point in fact trained to go back to the dock and stay there..

Otherwise, it will be a dog that loves water but has never seen a dock before..we will see what we can do.. should be fun in any regards..

Barks

No comments: