Saturday, January 19, 2008

Íslandssólar Grímur- Best Male at the Iceland Sheepdog Club Show today


Hello Folks,


I am so excited, the first time I saw a photo of this male, I loved him, then when I found out who he was, I understood why I liked him so much, Grimur is my Folda's half brother two years younger, they both have the same dam.. and he is also half brother to Tofra Dalla on the sire side, both being International BIS Ch Hektor Offspring.
Grimur had never been to shows that I was aware of, and he finally went this weekend and in a large class of ISD (over sixty at the show in total), he took Best Male, the friend that shared this info, I regret left before the final judging, so I will have to wait for tomorrow to see if he got Best in Show. I will update as soon as I have more info..
So happy for Grimur's owner and also for Bibi his Breeder!.. Also for those interested, Grimur is having his first litter of puppies in Iceland due next week!.. Can't wait to watch them grow up.
Barks

No comments: