Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Congrats to all the winners in the DIF Iceland Sheepdog Show





Hello Folks


Well, I just had to share these wonderful show photos from the lastest DIF show, these are the male class dogs, all three different classes. These photos are from Tofra Kennel, so thanks to either monika or Runar for taking them.


I will admit to being a bit surprised, I have not seen the female class, but hopefully they will have them on the internet soon, but in the males, three things that I have seen coming, where in full force in the ring this time, and that is a) all long coated dogs, where are the short coats? b) Heavy big boned dogs c)Very Spitz like in overall type.
The one thing that I LOVE!! is that we have Red/White, Black Tri, Chinchilla's and lots of stunning white markings! I am so happy to see all the colors and patterns where out in force.
Truly beautiful dogs in the ring, they all look wonderful, but its interesting to see the difference in type change over the years.

Enjoy the photos..

No comments: