Sunday, January 27, 2008

Greenstone Marcus Aurilius Photo Update



Hello Folks,




Got new photo update on Shivers, and of course his buddy Jazz is in some of the photos. Wow, is it great to see his photos, and I am so AMAZED at how much he still looks like the twin of his sister Duchess, we had the hardest time with them as babies, it was either check the length of white on the paws or get them to turn and look at us so we could see the face blaze, and they are still so much alike.. WOW, an double WOW!

Thanks to Shivers family for the lovely update letter, and for the great photos, I got lots more then I am putting up.. Everyone enjoy seeing his new updated photos.

Barks

Ps, I could not resist, I added a photo of Duchess Face shot taken last weekend, to place it beside Shivers so you can see for yourself how much they look alike.



No comments: