Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Odinn Photos from Alberta



Good Morning Folks


Well, its a fine winter day with a light dusting of snow, mild weather at only minus 8 this morning and the flock of little bottle lambs and one goat kid are doing well in their spot in the kitchen. Another week and they are going out to their own pen in the little barn with a heat lamp.. but for now they are in easy reach for feedings and they are about like having a litter of puppies in the house in terms of clean up, so I have had practise on this :)

So got some new photos of Odinn from mom again and this time, he has his tail up and I love the moving away shot of him as it shows a bit of his structure, which is nice. He is truly becoming a very spoiled ISD at mom's from what I can tell, he is still very much ken's special boy and he knows it, and struts his stuff when Ken comes home, but he is very much mom shadow dog for the whole day.

I realized with a start this week that my wonderful Tobba is going to be seven in a matter of days.. where has the time flown, I still remember picking her up in norway and flying home with her, so am thinking of getting a new photo portait done of her, she certainly is in her prime adult look, and she loves to be bathed, blowdried and brushed, she will do the diva flip of her head and go.. "of course I AM BEAUTIFUL" now take my picture LOL so watch for that coming soon..

I will have to go to the dollar store and the clothing store to get the props I want, and then set up the photo lights etc, and start working on getting that perfect picture, then into photo shop and then to the store to print it.. I love this new age.. its so cool..

I saw another ISD owner had made a one of those photo books of your photos for 15 dollars and it looked great, so I think I might do that as well, was thinking maybe I would do one for my new litter and send it to each owner.. how cool would that be..

Well, otherwise, Runa continues to look like she is expecting and given that her belly is growing daily at this point, I think its safe to say that she does indeed appear to be expecting, so that is very cool. Talked to monika on the phone and it does not appear that little Hofi is expectin, which is to bad, I am holding out hope that she will have one or two puppies.Max's sister is indeed expecting and due next week, so sending her all my best, love this litter and think its going to make some amazing puppies!

Well, had better get my day started.. hope to have some new photos for you later today..

Barks

No comments: