Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Greenstone Voodoo Child Photos




Hello Folks


Ton's new, where do I start..


Well first, here are some wonderful photos of Greenstone Voodoo Child, he is a year and half old, and doing very well, has been getting lots of time out on the trails with his family, and I just love the photo of him at the beach.. what amazing photo, I think I will have to make it into a mug for my morning coffee.


Runa is doing well, she already starting to get bigger by the day, I am very excited about her coming litter.. I expect that considering that she is already starting to show, that its going to be a full litter indeed.


New CERF Exam results for 2008, I had Runa, Folda and Vaskur all redone already for the year 2008.
Odinn is still settling in at mom's and is doing very well.. still very much a love and very much a typical shadow ISD, and both mom and ken's buddy.
Duchess is coming with us this weekend to a winterfest, and will get to hang with the crowds and practise show training in a busy place, and then her first Fun match is Feb 16th, with her first major show being the weekend after.
I will try and get new photos of her when I am out..
Greenstone Mystic Moon starts her first Agility trials in Feb, so everyone send a Cheer, Don and Maggies way for the best of luck on her first trials. I promise to update as soon as I have results.
Well, that at least gives a basic update.
Have a good day Folks
Val

No comments: