Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Freyja worked her little Icelandic fanny off...


and loved every single second of it..

Hello Folks,

What a wonderful day today is, bright and sunny, and that will mean that my seedlings will grow today, and speaking of growing, my my, little baby Freyja showed just how far she has come yesterday in her private Obedance/Conformation and baby agility training yesterday.. she was wonderful, she did Target(agility and many other uses), Go to bed (put a towel on the ground and she goes and lays down on it), Table (low one for agility), Go out, left and right, Come recalls, sit, downs, watch me's and all the different conformation things, we ran it though like she had three full shows done, half by me as handler and half by kim.. plus a play session with kim's German Sherpard, and then for totally new, we started working on her formal retrieve.. she worked for a steady 3/4 of a hour which at her age.. is really good.

So lots of new information and ideas from Kim on where to head next, and she really impressed Kim on her being able to think it though and on how many reps she will offer, normally my Icelandics will shut down after a certain number of reps, its the " I did it right three times, now can we please move on" but Frejya will do repeats ten, twenty plus time and with speed... wow, that's cool.. Plus I was thrilled to see that her movement is still wonderful when I got to be the judge..

Have a great day, off to brave the cold yet again for more chores..

Barks

No comments: