Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Iceland Sheepdogs go to class

Hello Folks

Well, it was a great day yesterday, Got a lovley update on Sharp Dressed Man, will post one of his photos with this entry, it was a bright sunny day, so took Ada/Dalla out for a 1.2 km training walk, and then took the other dogs out in groups for runs and we worked on retreiving and off-leash come recalls for the puppy Freyja, it was a very nice way to spend two plus hours with the dogs, other then that with this strange weather, alot of my dogs are shedding like crazy, so lots of grooming to do, but I have figured out the best way to do this, I groom everynight in my living room when I watch tv, and the dogs just line up..

The other fun thing this week is working on teaching Freyja to have her teeth brushed, her adults are coming in and I want to start brushing, so am using flavored water and brush away.. she is already quite good, I think because I have spent so much time treating for lifting lips and putting fingers in her mouth :)

So really looking forward to my day time training classes, and hauled out a couple years worth of Clean Run to read though and to figure out my home training agility plans for the month.. Will update as we start the training.

More soon

Barks

No comments: