Saturday, January 27, 2007

Icelandic Sheepdogs love their Snow!


Hello Folks,

What a cold brisk morning, and what a way to start off, we were up at five am to get Jason off to the airport and while our truck started just fine, the borrowed car that was to drive Jason to the airport, needed a boost, so that was a fun way to start of the morning :)

The dogs seemed just as happy as me to climb back into the warm bed a couple hours later for some extra shut eye, and the bed was covered with dogs, they love it when Jason or myself are sleeping alone, as it means more doggy room on the bed..

So been up and started the day with warm farm fresh eggs on the the breakfast, as I had taken the dogs outside in mass with me to do the morning chores, and where the rabbits, chickens, ducks and sheep/goats happy to see that warm water coming, Even when they still have cold unfrozen available, in winter they come running for the warm water.. Anyway, the dogs were out with me, and when I came in, I really wanted a big cup of hot tea, and figured the dogs would also love something to warm up their breakfast, which was more like we were all having Brunch after our extra sleep in.. hmmmm eggs so good for you..

well that my update so far, Jason gone to alberta for the weekend and the week in Vancouver, so I will be on my own for the week, so back to the single person routine for the farm.

O and for those gardeners like meself, the green pepper seedlings have started and my tomatoes plants are up to starting their third set of leaves coming.. and my ground cherrys and chives are also up and doing well.

Have a great day and barks to you all..

Comments can be sent to
isdpuppies@hotmail.com

No comments: