Tuesday, February 12, 2008

LOL Icelandic Sheepdogs at Play- My Stick, My Stick...


Hello Folks


BRRRRRR its cold today.. my goodness what a bright sunny but COLD morning has arrived on the farm..


Well we had to bundle up to watch the space station cross the sky last night.. very cool indeed.

So I had to share this photo.. here is Freyja who has managed to steal the stick, and Freyja and Olof in the dance.. I am sure you can tell they are playing, and having a ball at it.. man, the wind at that time.. it was coming in at about 45 kms an hour with gusts of up to 80 km.. and despite the cold and the wind, they still are out playing.. got to love those wonderful double coats.. Got to love Canada and its amazing winter weather.

A new Icelandic Valentine name came in last night..

21) Rudolph Valentino
Only five more days till the birth of our newest litter of Icelandic Sheepdogs puppies.-I have to put a side note.. I was counting movement yesterday and I as always am amazed when the puppies push back.. I swear one of them.. put all its feet out and said Hello.. I can't wait to meet them in person.. soon.. soon... soooooon.
Have a great day from the Waggy Tailed Icelandic Sheepdog Gang.

No comments: