Sunday, February 10, 2008

Getting Ready to go to the Shows- Icelandic Sheepdogs have 4 Shows to go to in Feb.


Hello Folks
Well, its that kind of soft snow, kind of overcast but sort of warmish weather and the dogs are loving it!! My goodness, I wish that it would stop snowing just a bit more, as I don't want the Camera out in snow,


Well, we got our Ring times for the coming shows, all early morning times, looks like four days of getting up early, not a single day of sleeping in, but It would appear that I get out early enough on the last day, that I can drive home the same day, Group is starting at 1pm, so depending on weather and road conditions, I hope to head home right after.


I was watching the kids play yesterday and my goodness, does Duke remind me of AJay in movement, and overall outline, I can't wait to get him out into the show rings.


Check out Father to be of the litter showing off his wonderful coat/outline/type on the snow bank with Starpine Lily of the Tundra, this is one of my favorite photos from Iqaluit, Nunavut. Vaskur is so young here.. but so handsome


Countdown to our newest litter of Icelandic Sheepdog Puppies only eight more days till due date!


Have a great day from the waggy tailed Icelandic Sheepdog Gang..

No comments: