Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Icelandic Sheepdog Litter coming- Valentine Litter! Help Name that Litter!


Hello Folks


Well the count down as began, only Twelve Days till my baby girls Due date... Of course, its just a due date but its the first time we have had puppies due so very close to Valentine..


So its only fitting that this litter have a Valentine Thyme to it, and I thought it would be alot of fun to enlist all my fellow ISD lovers and pet owners in helping put together a list of names to look at.


Now clearly once the puppies are born, and start to get their temperments in, that will be part of the naming process but I would love to have you or your children think up some very cool names for us to look at.


So we are thinking anything to do with Valentine, we don't normally use Icelandic Names or words, so an examples would be


Greenstone Be my Valentine

Greenstone Happy Heart Waggy Tails


Now I would perfer if possable that all the names have V's in them but I am aware that it will take some work to make that happen... so let the fun begin.


You get the idea..


Have a great day from the Waggy Tail Icelandic Sheepdog Gang...

No comments: