Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Not Dog related but cool none the less


Hello folks


I wonder how many folks have walked by this poplar tree and only seen a dark growth, if they noticed it at all.. I was walking along and as most of you that know me know, I love to take photos!.. I have thousands of them.. and I saw this tree, and was stunned at the imagine that is showed my eye..


In fact, I wondered if it had help because it was so perfect of a outline, and so felt it carefully to make sure that no one had helped it along in terms of wounding the tree etc..


Anyway, this is the way nature grew it.. Now, I don't want to give it away as what I see, because everyone should see it just a bit different but I call it my "Lady of the trees".. Hope you will enjoy seeing it as much as I enjoyed finding her and taking her photo.


Barks

No comments: