Friday, May 04, 2007

Ch Greenstone Ajay -TOP Iceland Sheepdog in Canada 2006 CKC


Hello Folks


I have some wonderful and exciting news


Ch Greenstone Ajay, bred and owned by Valerie Sharp of Greenstone Kennesl goes into the history books today.


He is the first Iceland Sheepdog to earn the CKC Top Dog Awards for the year.


Ch Greenstone Ajay is the TOP Iceland Sheepdog for 2006! The first Icelandic in Canada to ever earn this award!


A huge thank you to his handler, Linda Thompson, we could not have done it without you!


A huge thank you to the breeders of Ajay's parents, Tofra Dalla (Tofra Kennel, Iceland, Monika K) and Pineridge Vaskur (Jill Fike and Norm Fox, Pineridge Kennels B.C.).
A huge thank you to my husband Jason for supporting me in my efforts and for all the times you have gotten up at 4 in the morning to help me load the truck and stayed home to look after the farm so that I can "go to the shows" It means a lot to me!
And last but certainly not least, to all my friends, and family and to all my puppy owners! You are the best! Now I am going to ask that you all hug your dogs! Cuz mine has had lots of extra hugs and kisses today!
Barks Val

No comments: