Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Greenstone Updates-Show/Puppies/Breed Info



Hello Folks


So first a new photo of Greenstone Blue Suede Shoes, who is Ch Greenstone Ajay's son from last year with Folda, as you know Ajay is the Top ISD in Canada for 2006, and I have a fair amount of interest from folks about when I will be breeding him, and I wanted to make sure that those same folks can see his offspring growing out.
The second photo is a new photo of Belglen Riddari, who is visiting to be breed with Dalla, and as you can see he is lovely red/white/black mask med coated (in summer coat) male, love his head type.
Onto Breed news, I think some of you will find it interesting that according to CKC stats just arrived yesterday that nine litters of Icelandics have been registered in Canada in 2007 to date, and 19 dogs have been registered in 2007, with 3 registered in 2006.
In regards to Show News, at this point, Greenstone is planning on attending the following shows (please check with me personally to make sure nothing has come up to make this change)
June -Kingston 15-16-17
July -Kars 20-21-22
Aug - Calgary 03, 04, 05, 06
Oct - Belleville 19, 20, 21
Nov- Ottawa 16, 17, 18
Nov- Montreal 23, 24, 25
At this point in time, Greenstone Black Pearl to the best of my knowledge is the Top Icelandic Sheepdog in Canada, and depending on what happens in Calgary at the big ISD four day gathering, I might be needing to show her even more, as I am working towards her staying Top Icelandic Sheepdog for 2007 and if possable, I will be working towards the same goal for 2008.
So other then that, tons of farm work, yard work, garden work, and lots of visiting..
Would you like your ISD to come to a possable fun match at the end of July, I was planning on going to Kingston for the four day show, but Monika K is coming in from Iceland during that time, so no dog show for me, as clearly this visit is more important, so I am thinking of talking to monika about maybe having a fun show and folks could come and have a fun show, and Monika would be the judge. We will see if we have enough interest.
So at this point if Dalla is expecting on time, we should be having a litter around the end of July.. I will keep you updated as things process.
Barks

No comments: