Monday, June 12, 2006

Soggy Doggies but O so happy!

Hello Folks

Well its Monday morning and I will admit to being tired this morning, between classes, dogs in heat, kittens and bottle feeding baby goat, plus all the regular chores, I sure do notice when Jason is not home.

So its been raining and raining!! I love it, we even had thunder, no lightening that I saw but I do so love storms, was interesting to watch the dogs, I honestly believe that most of the time if you love something the dogs will to, and that is sure what happens in my house, most of the dogs just relax and hang out, some look up as the thunder is overhead ect.

Well the dogs are all having to be kept apart as we have girls in heat and boys thinking that this girl is mine etc.. so not getting as much out time with mom as is normal, so I decided Rain or no Rain everyone needs a really good run.. So bundled up with rain gear and out we went.. well I tell you, it was a nice cool but fairly warm rain and the dogs loved it.. they splashed in puddles, rolled in the wet hay fields, and jumped all over their play partners, and by the time I was done my fifth set of dogs, I was just as wet LOL as they were.

But I have quiet happy sleepy dogs at the moment and that sometimes can be worth its weight in gold, got hotdog treats drying in the oven, morning housework chores are all done, just need to wash the floors, figured with the dogs all coming in wet, not much point in doing the floors yet this morning.

Looking forward to fresh bread later today, going to make pizza and buns, think I might make a bit of extra small buns for each dog, and put a little peice of meat inside as a extra special treat for them.

Otherwise in training, we are still working on "mark" and "table" this week.. Going out to do agility training tuesday afternoon, thursday afternoon and class Thursday evening and then heading off to the three day dog show Friday, Saturday, Sunday so it is gearing up to be a good doggy week..

Barks

No comments: