Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Jason coming home today/Agility training tonight

Hello Folks

Well, its been a busy morning already, and I'm taking a break while the floors dry from the daily washing..

The dogs are all good today, really love the new hotdog treats I made yesterday, and they thought their pizza buns were wonderful, Runa cracked me right up, she jumped up on top of the computer desk so that she was about three and half feet above the rest of the dogs so that she could ever so slowly eat her food without being bothered.

That little girl can jump, she reminds me of a cat somedays..

Otherwise, just doing training for both show ring and agility today, heading into town early to go to orleans for agility practise and then off to the airport for Jason..

Tomorrow, the three dogs go to the groomers in the afternoon, will have to see If I can remember the camera this time, I really wanted a photo of the dogs in the tub and being blowdried for Laura's grooming article.. see what I can do..

Barks

No comments: