Thursday, June 15, 2006

Cerf exams booked for this year


Hello Folks

Well, it was a good day yesterday, I took the cutest sad photo of Ada in the tub and will share it here with you.. Forgive if it also ends up in the newsletter, I sent it to Laura for a grooming article that she is working on.

Otherwise, heard back from my CERF vet and its confirmed that all of my ISD are going on Tuesday afternoon to get their yearly updates, in the case of my older dogs they have been getting this done for years now, and it will be the first followups on some of my own first generation. They were all normal at pups, look forward to seeing if they still have good eye health.

This is one area that so far, I appear to have good lines across the board in, as Pineridge was kind enough to not only test Kolur again but also Lukka, and as the breedes in Iceland have been actively testing now, Greenstone Ajay, Ada, and Alaxander are third generation CERF normal so far, so Tera and Ajay's pups will be fourth generation on at least one side of the pedigee and third generation on the other.. which is really great, considering that when I started in ISD, it was hard to find a puppy that had one parent or one grandparent tested..

Everyone have a great day, off for agility classes tonight and then no updates for at least four days till I get back from the dog shows.

Barks

No comments: