Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ada Adopts Anna Anna (the Baby Goat)

Hello Folks

Well, much to my surprise Mimi decided this week that she only liked her son, and decide that her little twin doe was not to be part of the family so she is now living in the house with us being a bottle baby, as I have no one to put with her to keep her company, she is being crate trained at night just like a puppy, and has free access to the kitchen and I'm putting her out on the door for pee's in the grass as much as possable..

But she is still lonely, and so she goes from Dog to Dog saying, will you be my friend?? Bjorn as always likes all goats and so he is sweet to her but will not let her sleep with him.

However she asked Ada if she could sleep with her, and Ada just licked her head and ears and said, ok, I will share my sleeping space with you, so Anna laid down between Ada's legs and cuddled into sleep.. and now when she is looking for a sleeping spot she seeks out Ada and they curl up together, I really need to try and get a photo of it, its so cute.

Anna is doing well, and we hope she will continue to do so..

Barks

No comments: