Thursday, December 13, 2007

Icelandic Update on a Grave Matter -Duke is

A Major! Bed HOG!!

I just have to write that baby Duke is the worlds worst Bed Hog!.. Somehow even though we go to bed with him near our feet and with me having my half of the bed.. somehow when I wake up.. he is on top of my head, or has his head tucked into my neck, and or he has managed to take the whole middle of the bed.. leaving only the edges for his human parents...

He sleeps like the dead and if you move him, he is will let you, with no issues, and yet somehow.. like magic within the time it takes to fall alseep and wake up.. he has wormed his little furry body back to where "he" thinks it belongs.. and he always has to sleep upside down.. belly up..

What a strange little ducky he is.. LOL

So guys, write me a story about your bed hogs, and I will share them if you give permission..


Bed Hog Story #1 -I love this photo!! Four in the air, and a feel of total contentment!


Here is a lovely Greestone Bed Hog down in the states!! So very cute, thanks for sending it.. come on folks..Get out those Cameria's and keep sending them in, and I will put them up to be shared with your fellow Greenstone Icelandic Sheepdog Family.

No comments: