Friday, June 29, 2007

Ultrasound Tomorrow!!


Hello Folks


Very excited that we go for Ultrasound on Dalla tomorrow morning! I am so excited, I am seeing signs that she is expecting, but I really love to confirm and see those babies on screen just makes my day..


Updates tomorrow, this week has been very hot but the haying is half done, its an amazing crop this spring, and once again, one cut is enough for all our haying needs so we will have hay for sale on our second cut this year..


Have our first tomotoes in the garden already, just waiting for some of them to turn red :) We have been eating fresh greens for the last six weeks.


Expecting a new litter of bunnies next week and another litter the week after that.. they are new mothers so hope that all will go well.


If anyone is wanting to come to the big Eastern CISC Fun Match with Monika K, please let me know, and book in..


Here is Dalla's last litter of puppies at six weeks, so cute!


Barks

No comments: