Monday, June 04, 2007

Greenstone Black Moon and Greenstone Apollo




Hello Folks


I got some lovely photos of Greenstone Black Moon and his older half-brother Greenstone Apollo last night.. the boys look great, and I got some lovely family shots of them with their owners as well but will keep them in my private photos albums..


Thanks so much for sending the photos, and love the one of them in the kiddy pool.. with both of them being black tri and long hair, I can imgine that they love their pool..


I find it so amazing that Black Moon is already at just over nine months clearly bigger then Apollo, but then again, Black Moon's mother is my big! girl, Oppa, so that helps explain it alot LOL


Love the stack photo of Black Moon, he is full littermate brother to Greenstone Black Pearl, and I love his bone and coat! wow, what a studly boy he is.. Apollo clearly takes after his father.. when I got to see him last summer, it was amazing, what a great boys..
Love it when my puppy owners are so happy with their first ISD that they come back for a second one, I take it as the highest kind of praise a breeder can get.
Barks


No comments: