Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Icelandic Sheepdogs Day at the Doggy Spa/New Baby chicks born

Well, it was a long morning, first a good solid run as there will be no more runs in the fields until after the dog show this weekend for the dogs that have been bathed/groomed for the show.

So this morning I got Runa, Tera (Folda) and Ajay all loaded into the truck for the 50 min drive to my groomer and they all got bathed, blowdried, nails trimmed etc.

They look fabulous!!! What pretty dogs they are, Tera's coat is so deep red and her white is so white, its just a amazing combo, Ajay is starting to look like a man, and Runa came out looking ever so full of herself, she knows she is something special..

While I was waiting for the dogs, ran over to a friend of mine for a visit and got to see her new CKC Collie Champion, she had gone down to a show in toronto this past weekend and came home with the Best of Breed. What a lovely dog, I was so happy for her.

So three more dogs off to the groomer tomorrow, and I really should take some new photos of them while they are freshly groomed..

We have 13 new day old baby chicks in the big barn that have hatched, with four more hens due to hatch out their chicks in the next week or so.. I love to see the dogs with the new chicks, they want to sniff them but are o so gentle with them, so I'm going to send a very cute photo at least to me of Runa with a new baby chick..

Everyone have a great day..

Barks

No comments: